Pages

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Thinking leading to Examining

Recently I have been thinking, asking myself questions like "am I in the position I am suppose to be?" ,and  "is this the place I want to be?".  This questions kept ringing in my head. This questions made me to ask more questions like how did I get to this position, who did I associate with and if I had done some things earlier in my life would I be in a better position today.

After asking myself all this questions, I  knew I had to examine my past to get the answers. Believe me, it is not easy to go back into your past there are some things you would not like to think about or talk about, any ways, I had to look back to know why I am where I am today. I did not really do much in my  past life but listen to the story of my life so far.

Two decades ago, a woman gave birth to a twin both boys, the first boy that came out of his mother's womb was named David, and the second boy came out of the womb one hour after the first boy and he was named Samuel. The woman's name  was Agness, she gave birth to David  and Samuel. The mother of the these twins love them so much, she will do anything to make them happy. The twins grew playing with  each other fighting, geting injured and others. Now the story focuses on Samuel.

Samuel growing  up, joined the children choir, loved playing football and does not like to fail. few years later he went to a secondary school which is a boarding school,  he suffered drilling from seniors and lecturers, but the most  interesting thing he did was to associate with the chapel prefect. Well the prefect taught him  about God and Samuel started to know God in a different way. He was taught about the importance of the Holy Spirit in his life. Samuel grew up with an Identity of someone that loves God. Samuel likes to communicate with the Holy Spirit since the day he knew about him. As the year continue to go by, the relationship Samuel had with the Holy Spirit grew stronger, until Samuel started to communicate with some individuals. Samuel started having less time for the  Holy Spirit. Before that, Samuel was living in a world of his own, he was living in the world but actually did not know what was going on around him.   Samuel tried to keep the relationship he had  with the Holy Spirit but with the friends he had it was difficult. At some point Samuel surprisingly started liking a girl and that was a huge distraction to the relationship he had with the Holy Spirit. Samuel was crazy in  love (may be), that he totally found it difficult to communicate with the Holy Spirit. Samuel was surprised that he could feel something  like that  for a girl. He felt he found some thing he would never let go. he felt he has not been living until she came along, he said " I have been existing  but not living". Any ways Samuel was crazy believe me, things did not work out fine for Samuel the way he expected, it was kind of difficult for him to accept the truth but he had to. Although his relationship with the Holy Spirit suffered he was always found doing something in the house God. Samuel got admission to study abroad, but yet found friends always talking  about the necessity of him doing some certain things like ............, but it is all good.


Looking back at my life, I remember my principal saying "show me your friend and I will tell you who you are" I have studied this saying  and believe me it is the truth. If you don't influence your friends they will definitely influence you. The bible says " don't be deceived evil communication corrupt good manners".
Whether you like or not, whatever you hear has an influence on you. No matter what you do, be careful of what you listen to and look at, because it will have a negative  or a positive influence in your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment