Pages

Thursday 30 September 2010

The VARK Questionnaire Results




The VARK Questionnaire Results
Your scores were:
  • Visual: 6
  • Aural: 8
  • Read/Write: 5
  • Kinesthetic: 5
You have a multimodal (VARK) learning preference



  • which style of learning is your least favourite?


             I think is Read/write.
  • what techniques could you practice to help to enhance this learning style?


         May be I will go to the  library and keep the book in front of me and start reading something even if I'm not interested, there might be a time I'll get some kind of interest.




1 comment:

  1. If reading is something you find challenging - make sure that you buy or read a good newspaper every day - and the practice will help.
    You have completed all of the PDP exercises so have now passed this element of the module.

    ReplyDelete