Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

BE THE REAL YOU


This is a picture of Samuel David Dasimeokuma.The only me in the world. There is no photocopy of the real me. Nobody in the world can be me,but can only pretend to be me.
     
    I want to pass a message to every one that does not believe in themselves, but try to be someone they are not, you are UNIQUE , you are SPECIAL. I urge you to stop struggling to be someone else, just be yourself and every thing should work out fine. Know that we are all different humans with different faces and talents. You can't necessarily have want I have, but know you have something special.

let me tell you a little something about me, I once tried to be someone I was not, it really affected me negatively by making me to have no believe in myself. Once you don't believe in yourself you can't move forward in life. It is easier to be yourself than to be someone else. 
 I once tried to be  someone else because the person was getting all the attention and I also wanted attention, so I tried to be someone else but it did not work, rather it frustrated my confidence and believe in myself. When I realised how special I was, I looked back and saw how stupid I was. Once again I want you to know that you are really special, believe in your ability and be the real you, know you have your own swag, somebody once told me that I don't have a swag, I accepted it then because I was ignorant and did not know I have a swag. 
you go out there and shine your light like we say "ginger your swagger"

No comments:

Post a Comment