Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2010

learning line

s

Reflecting back on my learning experience I realised some certain issues. If you looked at my learning line you will observe that I changed from one school to another, not because I was expelled from the school but because my Dad wanted the best for me. It might surprise you for me to say that the  changing of schools affected my study and my performance in class I would have preferred going to the same secondary school, but Daddy wants the best for his son.
Concerning my achievement and experience, I will like to start from my secondary schools days. I got my WAEC result, during my stay in secondary school I was given responsibilities. These responsibilities made me to be able to handle situations even when there is pressure. I was able to handle people when I was involved in church activities, which made me to discover that there are different people with different mindset. I was able to gain experience when I worked in my Dad’s company as an assistant financial admin manager, the job was just to get money from the bank and pay workers. One thing I really enjoyed doing was playing football.
The negative event that happened was when I dropped out of Polytechnic, I just stopped going for no reason, I think if I had continued I would have gained more experience probably a degree. My capacity to learn has to do with visualising and trying to practise what I have learnt.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely reflection on your learning - yes changing school so much will have had an effect on you, it can be distracting having to get used to new people and new environment. It is good that you have such an active interest in your church and its teachings.

    ReplyDelete