Pages

Monday 10 January 2011

Get to bed

This is 10:44pm on Sunday the 9 of January 2011. I Have been making an attempt to sleep, but it has not worked so far. I have tried playing music like the usual before I go to bed, but it did not work. Then I tried calling one of my closest friend that I once had feelings for: a female, any ways I talked to her about the situation and she told me that em....... I should play with my laptop that I'll get tired while doing it , then probably feel sleepy and go to bed, but I told her I will go to my blog and write whatever that rings in my head, which is what I am doing right now.

This is a picture of me taken when I couldn't sleep. sincerely don't know what I was thinking about. May be the reason why I couldn't not sleep was because I was missing someone or it was  a sign that I need someone in my life. I would not advice any person to be alone it is not a good thing. I might be wrong to say that loneliness can kill someone but I'm still saying it though. I miss someone so dear to my heart,the thing that marvels me about the person I miss so much is  that, I don't really know much about this person. Is it possible that I am crazy or probably  in lust or maybe in love. I don't know what is wrong with me right now. when it comes to using the word Love  I take it seriously, before she travelled for Christmas I told her I love on phone, but I'm not sure I said it right, because after saying I love her immediately I said oh my God on phone, that was really lame. may be that is why she  has not called me until now, may be i should have not told her that I love her, may be it is was too soon to say that. Any ways  I have no body to blame but myself. How can I say such a thing when I know love grows and I just concluded in my head that I was in love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment