Pages

Friday 24 September 2010

WHAT A DAY

I woke up this morning thinking about having another go at sleeping again only to find out that it is almost time for lecture. Anyways I was so angry, but I had to  take a shower and get dressed because if I don't go for lectures I will be numbering the number of days I will stay in this country.After puting on my cloths I went  out to find out that the weather was cold for me, since I am an International student I am still geting used to the weather here. when I got to thelecture hall I found out that people were already there, but not the lecturer and there was a little problem at that moment there was no chair for me to sit on, so I had to stand until I had an Idea to go to another lecture room to look for a chair to sit on. Suddenly the lecturer came in and  saw some students standing: he said we can't learn in this class at least not like this, so we had to move to another room for lecuture. After the attendance and other things the lecturer had to test our  memory and capacity about the things we ought to know. There was a particular question he asked in class I did not know the answer; the lecturer just calls someone randomly to answer a question, when he asked the question deep down I knew I did not know the answer, so I  was kind of saying in my mind 'please to God  do not let this man to call me' which he did not call me, some one answered the question.
After the lecture I went to my room to have a rest, then suddenly a freind called me and said that I had to go for a night vigil in Cambridge. I did not plan for something like that, but that is part of my responsibility , so I'll be going to Cambridge tonight for a night vigil. lest I forget; I got a message from my  brother that he will be coming to the Uk on the 3 of October I thank God for that.
I'm just trying to get use to this kind of stuff I was introduced to, thank you for reading........... even if it did not make sense to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment